More will be invented in the next 20 years than in all of human history. Creativity and innovation are more vital now than ever before.
Collaborate and Create’s Creativity Training provides a system for structuring creativity, removing the barriers to creative thought and igniting innovation. The system is simple enough to learn in a day and use forever. In Collaborate and Create’s Creativity Training sessions, participants quickly build creative intelligence by doing creative work, not just listening to experts talk about it. By systematically separating creative and analytical thought and combining them with fun and competition, Collaborate and Create’s Creativity Training promotes wildly creative thinking, the key to innovation.
Collaborate and Create customizes our Creativity Training to meet each company’s needs, with sessions ranging from two hours to half day to multiple days.
Why Traditional Brainstorming Fails
- Murky Parameters result in off-topic discussions
- Inadequate Information leads to solutions that don’t fit the problem
- Large Group Settings create reluctance to offer the best ideas
- Mixing Idea Generation with Debate affects creative risk taking
- Long Sessions diffuse focus
- Removes barriers to creativity
- Sparks innovation
- Builds strong teams
- Strengthens personal listening, speaking and motivating skills
- Creates a culture of creativity and innovation
The World of Coca-Cola, The Georgia Aquarium, NSF/NASA Center for Chemical Evolution, Kilpatrick Townsend, Boston Consulting Group, Emory University, University of Illinois, Spelman College, Higher Ground Elite Softball Camp, The Community Foundation for Greater Atlanta, The Civic League for Regional Atlanta.
Sample Half-Day Training Schedule
- Introductions, vocabulary and guidelines
- Collaborate and Create Round 1: learn the system in a practice round
- Collaborate and Create Round 2: solve a real-world business challenge in 1 hour
- Takeaways: catalysts and barriers to creativity, maximizing your interpersonal skills